16 march 2007. That morning was a horror! Realised that 16 march was the last day I had to submit the post to SP with mmy medical checkup and everything. Rushed back home from granny's and rushed to the clinic nearby to have my checkup only to be told at the end that I had to go Orchard to get my X-rays done so that the doctor could sign off for me. AND I HAD PLANS TO MEET CLAUDS, PAULINE& FH! What the hell. I thought my plans today that day was burnt and to think that I've been moping around my house the past few days doing nothing.
Decided I had to meet up with my friends, I just submitted the post without my medical report. Will do so when I go SP for my 'appointment'. Don't know if they'll forfit my place there. If they do, I'm gonna whallop their asses from all directions!
Met up with them at Dhoby Ghaut and walked all the way to Far East Plaza for CHIPPY'S.( of course we stopped along the way to go OG, Paragon) MMMmmms....The aroma itself is enough to keep my tastebuds tingling telling me to go buy a packet of triple Cs. And I've bought it! It's been such a long time since I've last ate from there. I'm forever grateful to LIANNE, CK for bringing me there ! And of course the others who made the trip there so enjoyable. I MISSING 07A4!!!
The outing with my Clauds, Pauline& FH was uber fun((: Took loads of pictures with mostly clauds( of course). Pauline& FH went home early. Wanted to buy some really colourful underware at CK TANGS but Clauds dave me a disgusted look. Shopped around awhile more and I went back shortly after.
But all good things won't last. When I got back I realised that I've left my camera in the toilet at Hougang MRT station! Darn, should have just forgotten about it and left it in clauds bag rather than leaving it in the toilet. I'm now hoping that the person who picked it up will call me back and return it cos there's my sticker on both the camera & casing bearing my name & number. But maybe that's just wishful thinking, I don't think anyone on this planet can resist such a temptation and will mostly keep the camera for herself. I know I will. I PROMISE I WILL RETURN ANYTHING I EVER FIND AGAIN IF THE PERSON RETURNS MY CAMERA
Snapshots taken: